The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subject covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
A huge thank you to http://lowrisehighhopes.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. This is the second award I’ve been nominated for and both times I have been completely over the moon and extremely flattered. I hope that you will all check out this blog because its fabulous; there are some really great posts with my favourite recent post being on winter flowers (http://lowrisehighhopes.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/winter-flowers/).
Anyway… onto the award!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Display the award certificate
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award
Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Here are my nominees:
1. http://rubyangel711.wordpress.com/ (this was one of the first blogs I started following and I’ve been hooked ever since!)
7 things about me:
1. From a very early age I’ve enjoyed designing clothes (starting with a Barbie Fashion Designer kit!) but I’ve never been brave enough to share any of them
2. I’m a PA in my day job for a jewellery retailer – it sounds very glam but its a lot of hard work
3. I read and reread every post I blog about 5 times to check for spelling mistakes – and even then some still slip through
4. I love my husband very much
5. My best holiday was our honeymoon in Mexico and we got to swim with dolphins, manta-rays and whale sharks!
6. I don’t have a favourite colour – its used to be purple but now I keep changing my mind
7. I am addicted to chocolate, big time!
Thanks for reading, C